Cody is a 17 inch reborn doll kit. This is an unassembled doll kit, instructions are included on how to assemble the kit.
Cody comes completely painted with eyelashes already attached and eye color of your choice.
The kit does not include body stuffing, weighted beads or hair.
Vinyl Skin Color Options
Cody is available in our standard light vinyl and also a semi-transparent, super-soft vinyl (called extra light vinyl). The standard vinyl is significantly firmer and recommended if the doll will be going to a young owner. The extra light vinyl is suitable for dolls that will be on display.
Clothing & Size
Cody is a precious preemie baby that simply comes to life once you have assembled and dressed her (or him!). Cody wears real preemie clothes right off the rack. You can also purchase an adorable preemie sleeper and cap with your doll kit. Apple Valley sleepers are specifically made for your doll and are perfectly sized for their cute little bodies. Cody is 17″ long and also wears preemie-sized shoes and socks.
You have two options: you can assemble your baby or we can do it for you.
- Assembling your baby only takes a couple of minutes.
- Your doll kit includes the head, arms, legs, a cloth body slip and either pre-inserted cable ties or string for attaching the limbs and head to the cloth body slip.
- You will need stuffing and/or baby weighting beads to fill your baby’s cloth body. You can purchase stuffing by clicking here or pick up stuffing locally from any Wal-Mart.
- Cody can be bald or have an Infant Wig available in four colors: blonde, brown, auburn, and dark brown/black.
Adding Baby Weighting Beads to your doll makes her seem even more lifelike! Just two pounds of beads is all it takes: simply pour a small amount of the beads into the limbs and head. The rest of the beads go in the body mixed in with the stuffing.
The Cody doll kit is available with four different body styles in the Extra Light vinyl and one body style in the standard vinyl.
- The Dunkin and Holly limbs (available for both Extra Light babies and standard vinyl babies) will make her into a cuddly baby that is soft and perfectly huggable. This cozy body style works well with any long sleeve preemie garment.
- The Buffi and Nikki limb sets are excellent options if you plan to display your baby. The limbs are more vinyl than cloth (called 3/4 limbs) and work well with short sleeve preemie garments. These two limb sets are only available in the Extra Light vinyl.